A revolutionary new approach to certification. UL Advantage brings you all of the proven benefits of UL certification - technical expertise, uncompromising quality and a brand consumers trust implicitly - teamed with a new, more agile process that provides the flexibility you want, while still enabling you to leverage UL's expertise and reputation to differentiate your products.
Offered by These Industries
How It Works
Now manufacturers can control the timing of their certification while leveraging UL's expertise and engineering experience. eLearning training, combined with oversight from UL, enables manufacturers to add the UL Mark in-house to all products - existing and those yet to be imagined - as long as they are built in accordance with program requirements.
This means there is no need to alter production schedules or risk delaying time-to-market to achieve certification. Businesses can move quickly to get safety-certified products to the market at the right time. Even Follow-up Services is evolving with Advantage. UL uniquely conducts biannual in-field audits of each manufacturer's testing process and reviews documentation for each product line, providing added assurance.
Certification that adapts to your existing product development and manufacturing processes. Manufacturers are in control of the timing, simply leveraging UL's expertise and engineering experience. That makes it smarter.
Working with UL has never been simpler. We have streamlined the certification process and established clear rules and requirements on components, creating a fast end-product program. Qualified customers have the convenience of in-house certification, increasing speed and control. That makes it easier.
Same uncompromising standard of quality for product safety. Products certified with the UL Mark increase consumer confidence and demonstrate compliance with our certification requirements. That makes it better.
- No need to alter production schedules or risk delaying time-to-market to achieve certification. Businesses can move quickly to get safety-certified products to the market at the right time.
- An exceptionally straightforward certification process, from initial qualification to factory follow-ups.
- Flexible and cost-effective product and component revisions, leveraging a new Ad-vantage components database.
- Online training to enable reliable, high-quality safety certification.
- Once qualified, the ability to add the UL Mark to products in-house, in partnership with UL.
- The uncompromising quality that made UL a household name for over a century.