Global water product certification centers
Opened in March 2011, UL has expanded its global water operations with a new laboratory in Bangalore. The facility includes exposure, extraction, chemical and microbiological laboratories fitted with the latest modern instruments.
UL is the first and only independent, third-party certification firm to offer local laboratory operations in India.
Benefits to the Indian water product industry
- A team of Indian water experts with extensive experience in both Indian and international market requirements
- A full portfolio of testing and certification services, reducing cost and time to market
- Certification to international industry water standards from a globally recognized brand
- ANSI/NSF Standard 60 - Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 - Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects
- Drinking Water Treatment Unit Challenge Studies under Verification Services
Click here to download a copy of UL's India Water Laboratory brochure.